Motorcycle stop deputy draws gun biker runs.

motocat12

http://circa.com/whoa/a-gopro-cam-caught-this-deputy-pulling-a-gun-on-a-motorcyclist-for-no-apparent-reason

Seems like there's more to the other half of the story. biker appears to back away as soon as the truck pulls up. No shots fired apparently.

Florida of course. Why does the biker keep looking behind him? He was scared of the gun.. Was he going to outrun the point blank bullet? Fucking Racebike!

Yea, that's definitely a guy losing his cool and drawing his gun.  I'm not overly upset about him doing it because maybe he was doing it as a precaution because you don't really see him aim it at the rider, but still you can tell this guy is a hot head. 

I didn't see the long version, but it gives me a weird feeling by the way the guy kept looking backwards. 

I watched the longer version and it looks like typical multiple lane slab ride to me.  I don't see any reason to pin the guy down and jump out with guns drawn.  I know there is always two sides to the story and the part of the video we haven't seen, but it don't understand why this couldn't have been done like any other traffic stop.  Pull the guy over, give him the reason why he was pulled over, ticket/no ticket and move on.  That cop put other lives at risk pulling up perpendicular to oncoming traffic.  I didn't hear any sirens or see any lights going on that truck either.  Cop must have had a rough shift and figured he was going to take it out on this rider.