Arai Corsair V Isle Of Man TT 2015 LE Helmet $449.00

RidersDiscount

We have a special closeout deal for our forum members, retail was $1009.95 and we have for just $449.00 shipped in the lower 48 states. We only have these left in size large. These will go very quick so contact MIKE today to get yours! 

The 96th running of the Isle of Man TT was just completed.  This is the sixth edition of Arai’s commemorative helmets.   Designed by Aldo Drudi, under his signature “D-Perf,” has created another stunning design for 2015.  

2015iomtt.jpg

2015iomtt2.jpg

The top Italian designer has again created his own inimitable identity for the Arai Corsair V helmet and this year’s offering features the famously evocative words ‘Ellan Vannin’ (the Manx name for the Isle of Man), the three legged triskelion logo, the map of the famous mountain course and also comes with the official TT logo, identifying authentic products.

2015iomtt3.jpg

2015iomtt4.jpg

MSRP - $1,009.95
2015iomtt5.jpg

Featuring a gloss finish with a metallic flake, the Corsair V IOM TT 2015 is sure to turn heads. 

2015iomtt.gif

As with all previous versions, the 2015 is a limited edition with only a few hundred available in the US, and Riders Discount has them available now. Just give MIKE a call at 866.931.6644 ext. 804 or send him a message through this forum if you’re interested and he’ll be happy to help.

Edited by RidersDiscount

47 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Damnit. This has been my favorite helmet for a while now.......... is there a lay away program? :lol:

No lay away program sorry, you're going to lay awake at night wondering why you didn't put this on your credit card. Just saying, you deserve one! :eatdrink:

7 minutes ago, RidersDiscount said:

No lay away program sorry, you're going to lay awake at night wondering why you didn't put this on your credit card. Just saying, you deserve one! :eatdrink:

I lay awake at night because of the things I put on my credit card.

jk.

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...