Part time job

Kip Drordy

I wouldn't be able to work 40 hours due to school and my free time is limited to after 3pm Mondays and Thursdays and before 1pm on Fridays. I'm taking 18 credits so I'm kinda tied up.

Are you taking summer classes? I can probably get you whatever hours you want over at the chemistry dept. The job will be boring and repeditive, but easy

how many of you OSU students need jobs? My last thread went on forever with only one poor soul interested, but he got a job. He really does do a good job though and I think I could get him a full time job upon graduation if he wanted it, not the best money but the BENEFITS, besides free tuition, medical, the best retirement ever, are the never aging chicks. I mean I cant look at them or anything like that but I guess the single guys enjoy it

me me me meeee :broke:

how many of you OSU students need jobs? My last thread went on forever with only one poor soul interested, but he got a job. He really does do a good job though and I think I could get him a full time job upon graduation if he wanted it, not the best money but the BENEFITS, besides free tuition, medical, the best retirement ever, are the never aging chicks. I mean I cant look at them or anything like that but I guess the single guys enjoy it

If I worked full time they would pay for my tuition?

If you are a student you can only work as a student, but if you graduated got a job with them and then went back to school it would be free.. John is about to graduate and if he wants a free masters I would be more than willing to help make that happen. Free tuition starts Day 1 and includes 10 credit hours per quarter but you are responsible for student fees. Graduate tuition is considered a taxable benefit by our great country.

I am out of the office tomorrow all day, but I will talk to a couple other managers and send you guys PM's so we can get you in for "interviews" and paper work.

Maybe John can chime in here about his interview, here is the transcript

Manager "hey do you like the indians?"

John "Yep"

Manager "cool your hired, can you do your paperwork tomorrow?"

John "Yep"