Part time job

Kip Drordy

Ben when you get back we will get you some work. Elliot and Mike I had both of your numbers but misplaced them I guess, if you have free time today you can stop by and we will get you set up with the people for paperwork. I am going to PM both of you guys my cell number.

I am out of the office tomorrow all day, but I will talk to a couple other managers and send you guys PM's so we can get you in for "interviews" and paper work.

Maybe John can chime in here about his interview, here is the transcript

Manager "hey do you like the indians?"

John "Yep"

Manager "cool your hired, can you do your paperwork tomorrow?"

John "Yep"

lol yeah thats pretty much it. wearing my tribe shirt really payed off.

Hey Shitty, where does a grown up look for a job with OSU? Do they have a web site or something? I am a fire alarm and low voltage guy and was told that they hire technical people but can't find the what, when or where and I need a J O B. The subcontracting gig sucks.

Hey Shitty, where does a grown up look for a job with OSU? Do they have a web site or something? I am a fire alarm and low voltage guy and was told that they hire technical people but can't find the what, when or where and I need a J O B. The subcontracting gig sucks.

Our fire shop is understaffed and the people that work there are not always the nicest. I'll be honest with you I had applied for about 100 jobs at OSU before I got even 1 interview, I have two bachelors and my resume looked pretty ok for my age. I applied for every job that I could do from cutting grass to book keeping, to academic advising. I figured that they must of had the worlds best employees if I couldnt even get a job cutting grass. Well I quickly learned that most people there are fucking retards with a relative that got them a job, I see these dumb shits promote people that are too stupid to do their previous job. GSXRnurse has met most of the people that I work with and she can attest to it.

If you want do go back to school or just need really good benefits then there are not many better places to work. If you are highly ambitious and want to be recognized and rewarded for you hard work then stay far far away.

Anyways here is a link http://jobs.osu.edu/ it takes a little while to set everything up and after that you can apply for a job in a minute or less. If there are additional yes/no questions on the end of the application always answer yes no matter how stupid the question, if you check no the automatically toss you application

I get to self manage my retirement and first off I dont pay social security (6.5%) I put in 10% (no choice) and I get matched 13.81%. It adds up fast!!!

I would have to make a lot more somewhere else just to break even just apply for everything and wait for the phone to ring