SOLD: FS: 1966 Honda CB77 Super Hawk - $1500 firm

smccrory

Thanks guys!  I guarantee I'll regret selling her from time to time, but there's a fellow coming Sunday morning who seems like a perfect buyer - he's restored a few of these in the past and both knows what he's getting into and all I've done to bring her this far.

I'll use the cash to pick up a trailer by spring to enjoy Wayne National Forest without having to ride all the way there and back.  Man I love riding dirt.

9 hours ago, smccrory said:

Thanks guys!  I guarantee I'll regret selling her from time to time, but there's a fellow coming Sunday morning who seems like a perfect buyer - he's restored a few of these in the past and both knows what he's getting into and all I've done to bring her this far.

I'll use the cash to pick up a trailer by spring to enjoy Wayne National Forest without having to ride all the way there and back.  Man I love riding dirt.

Scott:  I posted your ad link on the Cincinnati Cafe Racers facebook page and there was a ton of interest.  No clue if anyone followed thru, but if the seller doesn't offer your price, don't jump at a low-ball too quickly.  There were several comments that the trip from Cinti wouldn't be worth it because it would be sold before they could get to C-bus.  I can update the FB post if you don't sell this weekend.

• Upvote 1