VPN's

ScubaCinci

I know everyone is all over VPN's right now because of the whole ISP data privacy thing and I ran across this site on FB. Handy reference if you are looking into that sort of thing.

https://thatoneprivacysite.net/simple-vpn-comparison-chart/

Keep in mind, just because your ISP can't snoop and sell your data when using an ISP doesn't mean your VPN company won't be doing the same - especially the free ones (remember, if a product /service is free, it's likely you are the product being sold). Pay attention to the TOS for the VPN to see what they won't and will do with your data. Personally, I'm not worried about ISP's selling my data...Google, Facebook, retailers (if using their rewards programs), credit card companies, etc are all already doing it so unless you are living off the grid already it's a little late to start worrying about it now.

• Upvote 1

Exactly...but everyone is in panic mode :lol:I can't tell you how many people have asked me about VPN's in the past few weeks. I use one but only occasionally to protect my browsing while on public networks or to circumvent region restrictions when traveling abroad.

Edited by ScubaCinci