NinjaDoc

Ty ty guys, went out to celebrate for a trial short ride around the park. :) 

Exhaust might be tad bit loud for my liking, but I wanted one just to get better videos and not having to add stupid music. Suspension needs some tweaking. Power and weight will get some used to. Hopefully I learn the bike before ADD strikes again. 

FFCA5C74-C185-44E0-99A0-DDC9135BB2BE_zps

11 minutes ago, PhilD'oh! said:

Ohlins shock and GP parts in the forks changed mine dramatically. 

Already done during winter boredom with hardly any miles of experience, one ride was all it took to realize shock was crapped 

• Upvote 1

I will have to take you up on this deal. 

But first need to find a bike to ride haha. 

It would be awesome if you and Jerry could come hang out at the track some time. Its been way to long my friend. 

Edited by Jester_
  • Upvote 1

On April 9, 2017 at 8:51 AM, Jester_ said:

I will have to take you up on this deal. 

But first need to find a bike to ride haha. 

It would be awesome if you and Jerry could come hang out at the track some time. Its been way to long my friend. 

You might want to butter up jerry to sell that pristine looking hawk of his. That would be a great street bike. 

2 hours ago, thompsonian said:

Welcome to the fold! I'm extremely jealous on the Smuggler. I've been wanting one for YEARS! That baby will make the rides down to the SEO MUCH more comfortable! 

OR feejer fold itself is looking to be getting bigger, @JustinNck1 @thompsonian @Howabusa @Blitz @PhilD'oh! @El Toro Joe  @drc32-0 @Al Z. Heimer @NinjaDoc :) 

smuggler is awesome, well made, and so much useful and handy in the way we can access it. Plus makes the bike look better :) pauly was fondling the sweet velvet lining inside when ever we would stop for a break hehe 

Edited by NinjaDoc
  • Upvote 2