Who's getting a stimulus check this week?

NinjaNick

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

R1- It says "NO LATER" than Friday the 9th. So we can get it anytime this week. I was just hoping to get it before Friday. Thursday at the latest. I keep checking my bank account and it's killing me.

Did you all the full $600? I know some here at my work ended up only getting around $300. I hope I fall in the $600 range.

R1- It says "NO LATER" than Friday the 9th. So we can get it anytime this week. I was just hoping to get it before Friday. Thursday at the latest. I keep checking my bank account and it's killing me.

Did you all the full $600? I know some here at my work ended up only getting around $300. I hope I fall in the $600 range.

You are correct. I got the full 6 bills which I need after my week in LV.

Ummm....hellwooo...I'm married.:slap:

I didnt know that.. but you should know this.... you will get a check for 600 in your name and your wife will get a check for 600 in her name. if you think she is going to give you 6 bills, your nutso.. :) more realistic i that she is going to take your 6 bills also..

I didnt know that.. but you should know this.... you will get a check for 600 in your name and your wife will get a check for 600 in her name. if you think she is going to give you 6 bills, your nutso.. :) more realistic i that she is going to take your 6 bills also..

We have a joint account so there is no check. She already has hers spent and so do I. :D