Noob here

GOJIRA

So....who is Jira? and where do they go?

I'm trying to figure out the meaning behind your screen name. It's like being behind someone with a custom license plate. :D

GOJIRA means GODZILLA in Japan. Also is the name of a metal band from france.:metal:

does it really mean godzilla or is that just the way it sounds when an asian person says it?:confused:

Means GODZILLA. So far it seems cool here. As long as I don't get text death threats from members here.:beating:

SAMBUSA(:sheepfucker:) told me to check it out. Figured since other fourms I'm on suck I"d give this one a shot.

Ride an 06 BUSA

What up Sam!!! Bout damn time bro. :sheepfucker:is definately me.But nobody here knows about that yet.:D

What up Sam!!! Bout damn time bro. :sheepfucker:is definately me.But nobody here knows about that yet.:D

Oh my bad bro. Hope I didnt blow your cover. I guess I wont tell them about the wrasslin match you and fonz had with them.:sexytime:

Oh my bad bro. Hope I didnt blow your cover. I guess I wont tell them about the wrasslin match you and fonz had with them.:sexytime:

You can't wrassle the willing!! :D What's up Sam....Glad to see another familiar face. That's not your screename on the 'Busa boards too, right???

Hey.......Did you get last months email about the Pitt Daytrip? You still in?

You can't wrassle the willing!! :D What's up Sam....Glad to see another familiar face. That's not your screename on the 'Busa boards too, right???

Hey.......Did you get last months email about the Pitt Daytrip? You still in?

It's BUSA SS at the org and I was banned from EBC for defending your bald lover.

Yea I got it. So far I'm still in. Micky is prolly going too.