More stuff! Refrigerator, dish washer and fridge F/S

Moto-Brian

Ok, will get pics and dimensions tomorrow. Thought to throw this out as soon as I can due to us getting our kitchen finished and needing to get new appliances...

All are Maytag appliances, too.

1) BIG refridgerator. Light Almond in color. Freezer top and fridge bottom. Pretty big. Was thinking $75

2) Stove (electric) with 4 top burners, warming drawer and traditional front door. Issue is that the thermostat or something is bad. Takes FOREVER to heat up. 2 hours and it only got to 250 degrees. Someone who knows what to do can get it working easily, I am sure. Light Almond color, as well. Top burners and electronics (clock, timer, etc.) all work perfect. $25

3) Dishwasher. Under counter style. All white. Has sterilize feature and works 100% perfect. $85

So, $185, you get three major appliances with a stove that probably needs a $30 part to work perfect. It literally started with having issues this morning. So, we just decided it is time to get them all replaced with the kitchen done and needing black appliances anyways...

If you buy all three, I'll throw in a kitchen table and chairs for $25!!! See other thread...

Make offers, guys. We order new appliances tomorrow and I am sure they will be here within a few days. The fridge is HUGE!!!

Fridge is 32.5" x 29-30"

Dishwasher has the Sanitize and disposal feature. You'd be paying almost $450 entry fee to get those features - great if you have children and baby bottles, etc. Also great because it doesn't let the blown off food wash around your clean plates...

Stove is what it is. I know it is a simple fix. Burners work great, etc.

I don't expect anyone to buy the stove, but if you buy the dishwasher and fridge, I'll still do the table and chairs for $25...

Oh, and I deliver to you if in Columbus or vicinity...

I'll check with Mark to see if he still wants a fridge for the garage. He was looking for something small just to keep his beer cold and accessible. I will let you know. Maybe we'll even take the dishwasher if it's more modern than the one we've got.

Pics:

1) Fridge. Front shot. SMALL, small, small knick in the front at the bottom. White inside. Didn't take pic due to food and stuff. Didn't make sense... Want a pic to see, let me know and we'll pull the food inside...

Again, BIG fridge. I think it is classified as a 21 cubic foot size as it is what we need to replace it with...

fridgefrontgv1.th.jpg

2) Fridge side. Shows depth. Sorry about the stuff on top and crap on the sides...

fridegsidevg3.th.jpg

3) Dishwasher. Front shows it has all the features including sanitize and disposal features. Also has an auto clean... White didn't go with the appliances. We had white cabinets in our pantry room where we had this. Now, with a remodel, we made the kitchen bigger and put it under the main cabinets. Doesn't flow at all and so, the only reason for selling really is color...

washerfrontas9.th.jpg

4) Inside to show the heat element and disposal set-up. Sorry about the pasta sauce in the lower left corner!! And the dirty dishes!!

washerinnerwi2.th.jpg

5) Stove. Again, it is what it is. Probably throw it out. It works. Light works, the top burners all work, clock, timer, bake setting, etc. The oven itself does get to temp, but for example, it took 2 hours to get to 250 degrees. So, something wrong and it all needs to go. Hell, I will give this away... Chrome rings around burners need replaced...

stovega2.th.jpg

Need more detailed pics, let me know. For the price, you pretty much are getting a deal here. The stove and the white dishwasher are really why we are getting these out...