2 wheel tuesdays!

ninjachk08

i know its short notice, but from what i keep hearing its suppose to be nice on tues. i was just wanting to see if anyone would be up to ride tomorrow...or maybe all go out to 2wt at kil kare in the evening??

mike went 8.96 2 x @ 154 and at 150 with still shytty 60s foots

His R1's gets it done like that huh? R1's are not known for fast...what's the scoop on the performance mods on that sucker. Imagine if he had a good drag bike slow, like a busa, gixxer1000, zx10, or the 14.:eek:

You did say he runs a R1 right? :dunno:

His R1's gets it done like that huh? R1's are not known for fast...what's the scoop on the performance mods on that sucker. Imagine if he had a good drag bike slow, like a busa, gixxer1000, zx10, or the 14.:eek:

You did say he runs a R1 right? :dunno:

yes his r1 is down the clutch basket went threw the motor so its down but he has a 02 gsxr1000 for a street bike

on the 2 1000s we have small eyelets skrewed into the kill switch and put a key chain platic rope clip on ur jacket or pay 150 for the mps kill switch on mine so u dont have to drill anything

p.s i take a pic of chris 1000s kill switch so u can see what im talking about and yes my spelling and grammer sucks