sexy notch

88lx5oh

Guest sixpackstang

That looks pretty sweet, I love those rims and I think they look good on there.

My dads got a 92 exactly like that, minus about 4 cylinders. It is in immaculate condition and has less than 50,000 on it. He plans on dropping something big in it someday. For now she just sits/goes real slow.

Meh, I was never a really big fan of Fox body notch backs. Like the styling on the hatches and verts better.

Is that 'plain' looking becuase it's an LX 5.0 and the GT's had the styling/body kit package?

Were all fox body LX's notch backs and GT's hatches (something I've allways wondered)?

Originally posted by Neo Pee:

Were all fox body LX's notch backs and GT's hatches (something I've allways wondered)?

No. All GT's were hatchbacks or 'Verts, but LX's could be had in all body styles. The best part about the notchbacks were that they were structurally better than the hatches and lighter. They don't appeal to everyone though... ;)

Originally posted by Wease:

No. All GT's were hatchbacks or 'Verts, but LX's could be had in all body styles. The best part about the notchbacks were that they were structurally better than the hatches and lighter. They don't appeal to everyone though... ;)

Cool, thanks for clearing that up.

Naturally a notchback will be more rigid than either a hatch or definitely a drop top. I guess it just depends on if you want to look any good driving around or if you are just doing it to have a racecar. I personally couldn't drive around something I thought looked bad just because it was fast. I'd also bet people who think the notchaback look better than an equivalent hatch is few and far between, and they more than likely own one or did own one.

I absolutely love the way a LX Notchback looks. I most likely wouldn't have traded a 67 Camaro with a 454 in it for one if I didn't. What really started my interest in the car were the Texas State Highway Patrol cars back in the day.

I actually know many folks that are in love with Notchbacks. The folks are hardly few and far between.

*edit* - meant to say that is an absolutely beautiful car.