Cheap shot of the Century

Conesmasher

very cheap but he was very lucky that guy didnt keep beating him and he didnt end up in the hospital. stuff like that bothers me, especially when people dont try and break stuff up like that. graemlins/nonono.gif

I'm not a raciest person, but its people like him that set bad examples for the police.

I got punched like that when I was in high school; the only difference was I didn't go down and the other guy wound up in the hospital for 1 month.

Guest Cougar_55555
Originally posted by Ricochet:

Posted a couple months ago biotch ;)

You said that a couble seconds ago biatch ;)tongue.gif j/p

That was def BS graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

Guest infamous me 235
Originally posted by UPS yours:

that movie was fucked up.

yes that movie was a little fucked up and a little far fetched. ever seen Gummo? It's made by the same producers as Kids but it's based on Xenia, OH after some tornadoes. I was told to watch it after Kids, but couldn't find it anywhere cheap.

Guest mudbutt
gummo has nothing to do with xenia really. xenia is a plain small town, mostly old people that just happens to get hit with tornados a lot. The movie made it look like some little backwoods hick town, inbreeding,etc.

blind siding pussy, Can't expect much more than that out of Ghetto trash. At least there is the comfort in knowing people like that don't have the intellegence and emotional maturity to rise up out of the poverty stricken shit hole they create for themselves.

Guest Cougar_55555
Originally posted by The Ogrish:

blind siding pussy, Can't expect much more than that out of Ghetto trash. At least there is the comfort in knowing people like that don't have the intellegence and emotional maturity to rise up out of the poverty stricken shit hole they create for themselves.

So harsh. I love it. ;)