Pure hotness...

black00ws6

Originally posted by MRMEANR:

did i say i care about interior??? If i want a luxury car, ill buy a SLK55 AMG. If i want a fast car, ill buy a TT Z06.

When you pay that much for a car, you had better damned well get the whole package.

Oh, and I'll add to my first statement. The S7 weighs less that a Z06.

All in all, S7>>>Z06

Originally posted by Ponyfreak.:

The vector was a shell with an off the shelf chevy engine in it. That is not exotic, that is a kit car.

"6.0 liter aluminum V-8, TRW forged pistons, Carrillo stainless-steel connecting rods, stainless-steel valves, roller rocker arms,a forged crank, a dry sump-oil system, and braided stainless-steel hoses. The intercoolers, which are exposed on the top of the engine bay, are removeable using four quick release aerospace clamps. The turbos are water-cooled Garretts. The boost is limited to a mild 7 psi. Each cylinder has its own coil for ignition, and fed through multi-sequential port injection."

That's not an off-the-shelf GM motor now, let alone in 1991. Just because it uses a SBC (that doesn't have much GM left in it) and beefed up GM tranny doesn't make it off the shelf.

Better yet, Check this out

And if that isn't good enough, the Vector M12 uses a Diablo V12, which is most definately an exotic motor.