poor vette

still2hi

there's a guy in mt. vernon with a silverish c5 that has a whale tail and other rice things on it.......the funny thing is......everyone thinks it's the fastest car around.

Guest Dark_Viper01
Did anyone else notice the cuban flags on the Vette, the're sticking off the spoiler. as for the van, Oh My god graemlins/gay.gif and the Thunderbird Super Coupe, isn't that bad, the spoiler and white vinal on the windows need to go though.

Guest Crankshaft
Originally posted by Fastest Bench on CR:

there's a guy in mt. vernon with a silverish c5 that has a whale tail and other rice things on it.......the funny thing is......everyone thinks it's the fastest car around.

<font color ="midnightblue"> BAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

OMG that's Justin Walker's dad's car! He is such an asshat! It's not even a Z06 and he flaunts around like he fucking owns the town! It's only got the 350 in it! (he recently bought a Masserati Spyder). And his son is just as bad; his daddy bought him an Acura Integra that he has RICED out. Chrome rims, white window stickers, plastic gills all around the car in the body kit; the only fucking thing he's done to the engine is a cold air kit... WTF?? Dammit it pisses me off... someone with money who likes cars, and he goes and does this.

Worst of all, he bought the Integra after he traded in a TRANS AM!!! graemlins/wtf.gif Ghetto... just ghetto.

There's another guy in Mt. Vernon with a beautiful emerald green 99 Cobra who told me he tried to race Walker's Vette and he wouldn't do it. Puuuuusssssssssyyyyyyyy...........