Smack My Bitch Up

Jackson1647545504

Guest Elinar Longsight
I don't like her either, but that doesn't mean she deserves being treated like that or that you should enjoy seeing her in pain. Thats just wrong. graemlins/nonono.gif

Hitting a woman is Low and spineless, unless shes physically assaulting you with a weapon, you are a low worthless cunt and should be beaten within inches of your life. and those of you that dont feel bad, im glad that you have become desensitized to the world, i hope to see the new generation of children you bring into the world as they brake into the homes of the honest and steal for their living, seeing them on cops in their domestic disputes, and later on the side of the road as they pick up the litter left behind by those just like them.

Guest infamous me 235
I think it was just some good ole' rough sex :D . Probably in the dark, without night vision, and they both fell out of the top bunk and he held on to her arms (causing a bruise) and headbutted her in the lip as they landed.

Guest SweeeetSilvia
Originally posted by Veni Vidi Vici:

I think it was just some good ole' rough sex :D . Probably in the dark, without night vision, and they both fell out of the top bunk and he held on to her arms (causing a bruise) and headbutted her in the lip as they landed.

No, I Think she just likes it really rough. smile.gif

meh, with the whole idea that guys are violent to women it is coming to my attention girls taking advantage of the situation where a man doesn't want to be labeled a woman beater, and will be physical with a man but it is okay cause they are smaller or whatever, but i would be hard pressed not to smack a girl back if she thought it was cool to smack me first, i never get violent with females but if they are going to initiate it then i am going to have a problem, the only thing that would stop me is the somewhat chivirlous idea that a man shouldn't hit a women, but to all the guys that say you shouldn't hit a woman, think about what you would do to a guy if he came up and backhanded you in the face, lets not be sexist, if you would hit a man, you should treat a woman no differently

she might get the first one for free for being a girl, but don't push the woman card too far with me

I somewhat agree with you. How long have woman been bitching about equal rights. If a guy came up and hit me he is getting hit back. So if a girl comes up and hits me how about an equal rights ass beating? Lol Don't get me wrong, I would never hit a girl for no reason. And I would never seriously "Beat a girls ass." Infact, I probably wouldn't do anything back unless it was a fat ugly chick who was bigger then me.

Guest stvbreal

If a girl hauled off and cracked one of you in the jaw don't think the first thing you would do is clock her one. Hell I bet half of you guys come home drunk, after drinking and driving in yer redneck mobiles and start to whalin'.

"I shed git me a damn berrrrr ! !"

wouldn't expect anything less out of a ex backstreet boy, prolly got tired of guys kicking his ass so he beat a girl up to boost his ego.

Hitting women is not cool, but a shot in the nuts from one would warrant a punch or 2 to one, not an all out ass beating though.