Hey kids!

Mensan

+1 for: BraveStarr (but it looks kinda gay now), C.O.P.S., G.I.Joe, Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors, Knight Rider, Mask, Rescue Rangers (I still think Chip and Dale are gay), Thundercats, Transformers, Ghostbusters. Missing from that list are: Pole Poisition, Galaxy Rangers, probablly more. Damn, MY generation had it good growing up, kids today have crap on TV.

Visionaries and StarCom look familar.

I will buy a drink for whomever can find me downloadable episodes of C.O.P.S., Jayce and the WW, and galaxy rangers. Nostalgia :D

Originally posted by 94whitegsr:

hahaha.. thank god i'm too young to remember "bananaman"

Bananaman was great. They used to show it at the end of Dangermouse when it was over, but they still had a couple of minutes before the next cartoon. It was just as cheesy as it looks there.

Guest stvbreal
They forgot some. Space 1999. Speed Racer and Ultra Man to name few. Back in the day first thing I'd do after school was turn the knob to channel 45 and adjust the bunny ear antenna and watch Speed Racer. Curse that RacerX !

Guest jpurdy2003
Originally posted by SHIEF:

Hong Kun Fooy (sp) > all cartoons

That dog rules all that is cartoons.

+1

As time progresses, cartoons get worse. Back in the day, Rugrats wouldn't stand a chance.

dude, you can't touch voltron, transformers, old skewl g.i.joe, he-man, ducktales(dude the robotic duck was the SHIZZY SHIZNIT!Blathering blatherskites!) Gummi bears, all that hanna barbara stuff that used to come on USA if you guys remember, catching cartoons early in the morning eating like some friggin lucky charms or frosted flakes in your pj's either before getting ready for school or saturday mornings when it was the only time you could for some reason actually wake up before 8am without any prompting, heh.

T.c.

im sorry i gotta say it again, BOMB NOTES dude, this site is THE best find ive seen in a while. Thanks man

and yes, todays cartoons are fucking gay:| WHY THE HELL DO I WANT TO WATCH A CARTOON ABOUT PLAYING SOME STUPID CARD GAME !?!?!?!?

Guest stvbreal

"THE" Saturday morning cartoon:

1.) The Bugs Bunny and Road Runner Show.

Bugs Bunny

Elmer Fud

Yosimiti Sam

Pepe Le Pew

Foghorn Leghorn

Tweety

Sylvester

Road Runner

Wyle E Coyote

Man, those were the days. I'm talking late 70's very early 80's here. Yeah, I'm old.