Pics of my New SS!

njr682

Guest Cougar_55555
Originally posted by Nitrousbird:

Please tell me you didn't get rid of your Camaro for that. :(

!!! Totally NOT worth it if ya did...Looks cool but, No offence, that SS is nothing more then a overpriced 6 liter vacuum cleaner thats not much faster (if at all) then a stock Hemi Ram. :( IMO

Originally posted by Nitrousbird:

Please tell me you didn't get rid of your Camaro for that. :(

Yeah, I did get rid of the 02 Camaro. I also got rid of my 03 Avalache, and 02 Cavalier.

I got the Truck, and a Malibu LT for my wife. My payments went down and my insurance went down. I will now have extra money to put into the 69 SS, and a truck to haul it.

As for the truck, I wanted something I could drive year round, tow my camper with, and have fun in. Stock they only run High 14's, but at 5300lbs curb weight thats not too bad. Add a supercharger, cam, headers, & exhaust and BLAM!

Originally posted by 03STEED:

Nice truck!! Didn't realize they are awd. My Tahoe lease is up soon, I think I'll look into one of those!!

I really like it....Going to tow my '69 Camaro to the Trails this Friday with it. I might even take it for a pass or two up the track.