**Souped Up** 10 sec Civic

Got this off SVTPerformance thought it was hilarious and decided to post it.

Q: hey whats how much would you sell it for and what you got under the engine to run low 10s let me know asap

A: well you can make me an offer for the car and i will consider it. If it is not what im looking for i will reply with a different cost. The transmission is a gsxr 5 speed tranny. The motor is a bored out 1.5 DOHC V-Tech 4 cylinder motor. Complete 30hp power chip in the ECU Computer, modified pistons, o-rings. Greddy Single overhead cam (adds about 60 HP) alot of minor things that all add up. Will you be coming to get the vehicle? do i need to bring it to you? or will you pay for the freight shipping cost? let me know.. we will be online for a while now..

Q: how much horse power does it have?

A: i have never put it on a dyna tester. I do know it runs low 10's in the quarter. The mechanic i took it to to verify all of the ngine parts guessed it would have anywhere from 275-350 HP

1993 Honda Civic **Souped Up** 1/4 Mile in 10.34 Secs

"I AM NOT GOING TO ANSWER THESE STUPID DOES THE CAR RUN 10'S QUESTIONS. BUT IF YOU HAVE A REAL QUESTION JUST LET ME KNOW AND I WILL BE HAPPY TO ANSWER IT.

THANK YOU" haha

Guest stvbreal

"This car does need a new HOOD and WINDSHIELD due to hood pins giving away and hood smashing up on the windshield."

Must have been during that 10.34 second run.

Originally posted by Myst:

If the pins can't hold the hood down, would you actually trust the rest of the work that was put into the car? Personally, if someone can't put hood pins in right, I wouldn't trust ANY of the work they did on that car.

+10000

it has what looks like a stock hood why would ne need hood pins in it the stock latch would take care of it with any problems.

Anyone else notice that it looks like a silver paint bomb was use to paint the engine bay.

Also he says that is has a SOHC but the pic it show is of a daul overhead cam engine.

[ 22. April 2005, 04:58 PM: Message edited by: Great Googley Moogley ]

This is an obvious joke by the seller or some mentally handicapped kid that somehow has the ability to post an ebay auction.

There are way too many irregularities, in the parts description aka too many "fake" parts. These companies don't exist.

Anyone that uses the word "kamikaze" for a spring company name is automatically dismissed.