Arab street racers & terror drifting

Guest stevil

Al Rashid, come here! I've found a great spot to park our cars and watch the drifting! It's about 1/4 down the strip and just off the berm. It's Mohammadastic! No, stop being silly - why would you think that being right here where all the cars seem to go out of control and fly off the road would be reason to worry? LALALALALALA!

Okay. Now we know how crazy they are. They care nothing for thereselves or anyone around them. When they do something the really put everything into it don't they.

I guess it would get that crazy here too if the cops didn't go around stopping us.

Evan

Originally posted by Chief Ponti-Yacker:

What the hell does that have to do with "The Matrix"?????

I was thinking the same freaking thing. Probably some Arab guy thinking "wow, The Matrix was a cool movie; if I splice something about that into this, it will be a cool video too right....I'll be hip and current, and get lot's of virgins." I mean seriously, I've been with a virgin, who want to bang a bunch of broads that are clueless in the sack??