My Car (fitty 6 k no way)

Cougar1647545494

Yes, the exhaust is aftermarket, Borla Duals. Looks stock though.. right? It's pretty unique though, i still notice a lot of turned heads.

Unfortunatly, it seems a lot of people don't like the new cougars, too bad for them. Oh well, it would have been nice if the cougar s would've been produced like it was scheduled to be, maybe the sport compact scene would support them a bit more.

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/857/chris046small5ar.jpg

SVT dual honed upper intake manifold (the later year cougars already have lower svt manifold), and svt throttle body. That's about all i'm able to swap over w/o too much work though (such as injectors, cams) Some people do use the svt exhaust, but an aftermarket is ultimately better flowing. Cougar owners have swapped svt 2.5's in before, but the Duratec 3.0L/svt hybrid is preferred. Contour owners are a lot more performance oriented then the cougar scene, most cougars are all cosmetic, since our cars aren't exactly the best platform for speed.

Do you know a guy named Aaron Mallott? He's big in the central ohio Cougar (NECO as well) scene. He used to have a black (I think) four-banger and I think he just got a sixer (new car, not just motor). He just graduated from Westerville North I think.

EDIT: Now I know you know him, I just saw your car linked on his cardomain page. Silvercat02 right?

Yup. Aaron's a cool guy, he's on this forum as well. Jamallot i believe. He just got a new v6 5 speed over his 4banger auto.. Looks good, he should be getting back from cougarfest today.

Ricer fly by's... uhh. Lets see.. you downshifted (which is obvious cuz i always see a big puff of smoke when you get on it).. i floor it as well, i pulled in front of you, maybe not an official race, but good enough in my eyes.

I didn't downshift, I was already in third from coming down the onramp. You passed me cause I let off for the tight turn right after you get on 33. I won't say that we've raced until it's official. From a roll you'd probably win by a bit, but from a dig I think I'd have a much better chance, thanks to your super ATX.