Uh oh... $500K in the ditch....

Maro

In CA, an employee from the dealer went out to gas up the car....

http://www.mustangmods.com/data/2680/gt3.jpg

http://www.mustangmods.com/data/2680/gt2.jpg

graemlins/slap.gif

Originally posted by Maro:

In CA, an employee from the dealer went out to gas up the car....

graemlins/slap.gif

hmm...that's not how I gas up my car.

On the other hand, that works pretty slick for an oil change!

Originally posted by turboteg2nv:

^^ That's real, what are you smoking?

On the other hand...this makes my stomach hurt. WHY?!!!?!

I'm not smoking anything... dude, look at the size of the car then the size of the people... unless this car is a pocket car or something (kinda like those little pocket rocket bikes)... besides no buckle on the fenders or anything and it looks like there's no weight on the wheels... I guess my question for you is what are you smoking?

although I have had quite a bit of Jack Daniels tonight...

Originally posted by Homey D. Clown:

PHOTOCHOPPED!!!

look at the size of the people and the size of the car... no way that's real..

( ( . Y . ) posting under John's name)

totally agree.....doesnt look possible by the way its positioned. The car would have to be going pretty fast and just kinda land like that.

I think the people look bigger because they're closer to the camera than the car. And the torn up dirt behind the car gives it away also.

The car doesn't look too badly damaged, still a damn shame. Maybe the poor bastard driving it couldn't handle the power lol

Originally posted by CotYZX2:

I think the people look bigger because they're closer to the camera than the car. And the torn up dirt behind the car gives it away also.

The car doesn't look too badly damaged, still a damn shame. Maybe the poor bastard driving it couldn't handle the power lol

I agree with Coty. The torn up grass behind the car and the people are closer to the camera than the car is a sure fire sign that it hasn't been altered.

Originally posted by Just another Slow car:

Depth perception owns you josh.

haha.. nah, I still think it's chopped... the way that ditch is angled in order for the nose to pop back up, the car would have had to be airborn and just land like that, which would mean the car had no momentum going forward because if it did, then the whole nose would be fucked up instead of the car looking like nothing is wrecked... besides, look under the car, there would have been torn up grass under the car as well as there would be allot more damage to the grass behind the car if it was going out of control and more grass would have been missing from the nose of the car on impact.... I think photochop is owning all of you ;)

I still think it's real. Strange shit happens, so maybe it did land in that ditch almost perfectly flat, hence no torn up grass behind the front end. Or maybe it did tear up the ground, but it's hidden under the front end, or in the shadow of the car.

i disagree if the car went in at a angle and the front went up to the tree and the back end slid around it would set the same way, just because you cant see damage doesnt mean that isnt any I'm sure the bottom of the facia is toast.

I dont think its chopped for a few reasons. If you look reeeealy close, you will notice the cars isn't in there straight, its at and angle. Because its in that ditch at an angle is why its dosnt look liek there is any weight on that front right tire, because there isnt, the car is leaning more on the left side.

Also the reflection of the palmtrees on the car convince me too.

Guest rperry74
It is a chop, look at the reflection on the door, it doesnt change. With the distance and perspective change of the camera there should be differences in the reflections.

It is a chop, look at the reflection on the door, it doesnt change. With the distance and perspective change of the camera there should be differences in the reflections.

What do you meen the reflection didn't change, look a little closer, and use a point of refferance for each reflection, because in thre zoomed in pic the reflections are farther towards the back of the car. Look at where the reflection is of that white line ablove the body line, on the zoomed out picture it's tip is at the mirror. On the zoomed in picture is about half way back from the mirror ot the rear scoop. The camera man simply took a few steps over maybe on or two closer zoomed in and took another pic.