Making fun of 03' cobras

The Man of Steele

Originally posted by Marty-MlnknprkrM:

Anyone NOT like the sounds of the 03 cobra?...Some think that its annoying....I think its sex.

I've had the pleasure of a few side by side highway runs well into triple digits with Venomss's Cobra. The exhaust note, followed quickly by the ever climbing pitch of the supercharger, is sex especially when it's right next to you the entire time.

Originally posted by Rotarded:

I've had the pleasure of a few side by side highway runs well into triple digits with Venomss's Cobra. The exhaust note, followed quickly by the ever climbing pitch of the supercharger, is sex especially when it's right next to you the entire time.

graemlins/thumb.gif

You're being diplomatic, though; I would give you the edge in all of our runs that night. In fact, I think you're the only FD I haven't beaten that I've raced. Of course, Zavier will explain that he was running lower boost (though I could respond that, by him missing third eleventy billion times, that I was running low on spray). I was even able to run down Kyle, though he may argue that he was running low on gas. Anyways, thanks.

In any event, I wanted to punch that kid in this video only slight less than I wanted to punch the Star Wars kid.

Originally posted by Venomss:

graemlins/thumb.gif

You're being diplomatic, though; I would give you the edge in all of our runs that night. In fact, I think you're the only FD I haven't beaten that I've raced.

We didn't go to 150. With my top end less than that of the aforementioned FD's, it was a matter of time before I got to view that ass of yours.