Danzig ... punked ...

Originally posted by Ricochet:

What were they arguing about?

Supposedly, Danzig and his band grandstanded and didn't let some other, lesser known bands play after his band's set was done. The guy that whacked him was apparently in (or was at least with) one of those bands that got pushed off the bill and was confronting him about it afterward.

Guest Rane
It didn't even looked like he really connected hard? And other then his size by the way he was standing after he threw that punch didn't look like he could fight. I woulda ate it and beat his ass or something.

Guest Cougar_55555
Originally posted by Rane:

It didn't even looked like he really connected hard? And other then his size by the way he was standing after he threw that punch didn't look like he could fight. I woulda ate it and beat his ass or something.

Yeah, i noticed that too... terrible punch. I guess it got the job done tho. :confused:

Originally posted by Bobby Love.:

Yeah, i noticed that too... terrible punch. I guess it got the job done tho. :confused: [/QB]

yeah look like it wouldn't have been so bad had danzig been standing still. looked like he was moving to his left and just kinda fell,lol