Corvette Sam Getting Owned By An Omni ??

Mr. Jones

Here we have a video of a certain local Vette Owner......on spray.....

getting pwned at neo fest by a Turbo Omni.

http://www.rockracing.com/td/Reeves-2004NeoClassicFinal.WMV

You can read about some of the after-race fun @ hooters here:

http://www.turbododge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61874&page=1&pp=15

[ 31. August 2004, 07:19 PM: Message edited by: The_ Beak_ Of_ Fury ]

All these guys talk about the beating I took from them. Funny how they all beat me but somehow I took second place. The guy that beat me in that race won first so congrats to him. Nobody mentioned that before the race we had to go to a coin toss for the right lane. Everyone wanted the right lane as did I because a turd beetle went down the left lane dumping oil the whole track, after clean up the lane was no good. They did not reprep it good. Traction was no where to be founs on the left lane. I did call that guy out again for a rematch at hooters on the street for the following weekend but he was a no show. Those cars are fast but are they a street driven car, hell no, these things are completely gutted, roll cage everything. Ask him when the last time its been driven on the street. I might of lost to a trailor car, but I drove mine back home with the a/c on.

Now Shawn if you think you are so tough benchracing another persons car, bring that so called TSI down to the track and I will drag that green piece of shit down to the 1320.

Originally posted by The Vette:

No kidding dipshit....

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by The Vette:

The guy that beat me in that race won first so congrats to him.

I will drag that green piece of shit down to the 1320.

This apply's to you also.. </font>Stating the obvious, and the bottom line to this thread. Did you miss it?

hey man it was all good. the races were fine. That VW bug was a piece of shit. The Vette did awesome for what he was up against. Those cars usually turn real low 11s. Joes best ever recently was a 10.9. Awesome runs. Turbododge people are just happy that our cars are old and still fast (to an extent). I sure as shit wouldnt run that vetter but my glhs is only a low 13 (broken) car now. Hell with the results. and the turbo z is 100% trailer queen. but the omni that was in the final is a street monster. just want to mention it.

later

All these guys talk about the beating I took from them. Funny how they all beat me but somehow I took second place. The guy that beat me in that race won first so congrats to him. Nobody mentioned that before the race we had to go to a coin toss for the right lane. Everyone wanted the right lane as did I because a turd beetle went down the left lane dumping oil the whole track, after clean up the lane was no good. They did not reprep it good. Traction was no where to be founs on the left lane. I did call that guy out again for a rematch at hooters on the street for the following weekend but he was a no show. Those cars are fast but are they a street driven car, hell no, these things are completely gutted, roll cage everything. Ask him when the last time its been driven on the street. I might of lost to a trailor car, but I drove mine back home with the a/c on.

Now Shawn if you think you are so tough benchracing another persons car, bring that so called TSI down to the track and I will drag that green piece of shit down to the 1320.

Sam....

No where did I bench race with another person's car. I was sharing a video I found while perusing the TD forums, and thought I'd share it with CR.

I beg of thee to dust the sand out..and get over it.

Hell would have to freeze over before he took a car to the track. It's much easier to bench race behind a keyboard than to actually do it... tongue.gif

Originally posted by Wease:

Hell would have to freeze over before he took a car to the track. It's much easier to bench race behind a keyboard than to actually do it... tongue.gif

this coming from the guy that actually has a working drivetrain this year

tongue.gif

And how many times this year have you been to the track Sean ?

Yeah thats what I thought. graemlins/gay.gif

I have been to the track once..... thats All I needed.

The talon will be sold here shortly.. I have other higher priority things to worry about.

Two. And that's two more than you. :D

You're selling the Talon? What are you gonna bench race with? :confused:;)

The Daytona Turbo Beat-R Will be the bench racer of champions.

Sporting a Hefty $250 price tag...It shall decimate all.

See..I've started already!

graemlins/nutkick.gif

Guest Varioram

You lost...Big Deal

You should just calm down. We all know that you can pull an 11.1 in the 1/4. I respect that time, Its very fast. you cant always win and picking on someone elses car doesnt say a whole lot about you.

Hey Guys....

I help moderate a local columbus forum:

www.columbusracing.com

The vette that was raced is on this site..and despite the kind words you guys use here..he is bashing the omni's and making excuses right and left.

IE: : "these omni's are caged non-street legal machines" and "wouldn't race me in the street" "my lane was completed oile down..otherwise"

Please take a moment and register..you'll be accepted. (regardless..please visit this great forum).

And take a look/reply to this thread:

http://www.columbusracing.com/cgi-b...t=002642#000014

Hope to see some of you over their!

Many Thanks!

Shawn Jones

Lol...got this at the end of his thread...sounds like quite the instigator doesnt he..