new Z06

black00ws6

Originally posted by The Vette:

Also another thing I dont like is that if you got a 6spd, you have to put it in reverse everytime you turn off the car or the battery will die..WTF????

graemlins/wtf.gif That is freaking weird. Could easily be bypassed though, I'm sure.

After reading all these posts, Yeah I've been wondering too / how will she fare with all those new electronics? electric door opening buttons etc. Now I read they've got clutch issues too? Chevy will need to work out "bugs" quickly, for the selling price they want / people that can pay it will want to at least be able to 1) get in it 2) start it, drive it, shift it - :D

Black...nothing more rewarding than a clean black car. Proper wash technique and an hour a year with a buffer and it will look better than new for a long time to come.

Just don't let the dealer prep whatever you get...I've fixed too many cars that had dealer-installed swirls prior to pickup.

Andy

Originally posted by The Vette:

Also another thing I dont like is that if you got a 6spd, you have to put it in reverse everytime you turn off the car or the battery will die..WTF????

Not only that but it won't kill the ignition so someone could jump in your car, start it up and drive off without even needing a key! graemlins/doh.gif

Guest GSRchick714

That reverse thing is kinda stupid...its just weird. But I could deal w/ it for such a hot car!

I like how when you shut the door, the windows push up into the roof so it is sealed shut!

Guest aftermidnight
bl...bla....bl....bl....blac.....bl.....black.....black.....bl.......black is just plain sex.....thank you for your time.... graemlins/thumb.gif