Kerry loves me, Satan

Casper

Originally posted by 2Slw4CR:

Is that for real!

The first picture, no, its a photoshop. Kerry's face is not in the same level of focus as the satan luvers.

The second one is real, but less then 15 years old. We have freindly relations with vietnam now, and the country is trying to build an economy, that includes exports. I actualy may find myself going there within the next year, looking over foundries for my job.

ben, did you actualy look over the host page for that pic? ;)

http://www.infowars.com

I bet it's real, Kerry has been involved in some bad shit. He was a leader in the VVAW, a radical organization that one time voted on whether or not to assassinate pro-war senators!

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by The Anti-Role Model:

Whether it be satanism or catholicism or anything else, religion and politics should be as seperate as the GOP and the ACLU are from each other.

So, you're obviously not voting for Bush, considering he's told many people that he speaks to god and acts at his behest. Documented fact, unlike this;

Originally posted by Hoosier Daddy:

...the VVAW, a radical organization that one time voted on whether or not to assassinate pro-war senators!

Which is total bullshit.

Its amazing the crap people are willing to beleive when they want to. graemlins/nonono.gif