Emo haircuts must die....

DeathSandwich

Originally posted by Hoblick:

what band is that?? that song is fuckign ill

I forget the name of that song, but I have it. I will PM you with a link when i come across it

Edit- The Great Dividers by Unearth. get me on AIM and I can hook you up with some Unearth

Jesus EMO is so big in BMX right now it makes me wanna puke!!!!

I see it at the park every day tight ass pants, bandannas hangin out the side tight shirts lip rings eye liner all so they can "fit in"

I wanna run em all over, but then i realize that i'm glad i dont dress like that, dont say i'm not letting them exspress themselves freely but just saving the time and effort to realize it aint cool to buy girl pants!

+ 1 for the song too.

Guest GSRchick714
Originally posted by neonkiller:

I see it at the park every day tight ass pants, bandannas hangin out the side tight shirts lip rings eye liner all so they can "fit in"

I wanna run em all over, but then i realize that i'm glad i dont dress like that, dont say i'm not letting them exspress themselves freely but just saving the time and effort to realize it aint cool to buy girl pants!

+ 1 for the song too.

Yea, I never understood the girl pants... graemlins/thumbsdown.gif I thought only ghey guys did that :confused: And its sad they they do it to "fit in" because aren't they all trying to be original or unique in the first place? :rolleyes:

Oh well!

Originally posted by suffocateXfaster:

Suffocate Faster > Shitty Fashioncore

That stupid straight edge hate core bullshit you are into is 100% pure emo. You are one of those guys, huh?

Originally posted by 86 Eh?:

Whoever made that sure does have no life. Who cares what other people dress or look like, it doesn't effect you so just shut up.

^^^^ sports emo haircut

on a side note.. who cares really.. i mena cant everyone just be thereselves and quit bitrching about other people. if they wanna wear certain clothes or mod there car a certain way.. ITS THERES they can they pay for it.

Originally posted by Car Enthusiast:

absolutely correct hoblick

I guess you could say that. Although I don't listen to emo nor am I in any part of the hardcore scene. I'm just a normal guy that hasn't cut his hair in about a year and the chicks dig it.

That song made me wanna break shit...and I'm a 27-yr old, suit-wearing banker! graemlins/thumb.gif

People can do whatever they want. That's why I happily say that those people pic'ed in the above link look queer. So...I wouldn't say they need to cut their hair. They just need to realize that no one will take them seriously if they continue to sport that look.

Vin Diesel felt "emotional" was too long of a word to describe a genre of music, so he assassinated the leader of the Word Control Association of America and appointed himself president. His first act was to create the term "emo".