Gone Fishing

Miller

My best bud and I went Fishing the day before I started school to relax a bit. We chilled with some cold ones and I kicked some Major ass on some sun fish and bass, even caught one massive large mouth that I didnt get a picture of. My buddy was having a slow day until he found this 11 pound beast...

http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/5783/dsc008631rp.jpg

11lbs? id think again. ive caught carp that were 24" long (and theyre all muscle) that havent cleared 7-8 lbs. i would guess that weighs 3-4lbs, unless you were using lead balls for bait and didnt catch him till he ate em all

Guest GSRchick714
Originally posted by JEEENKINNNS:

pull your pants up

Yea....I don't know if its you or your friend but whoever has the flower shorts...are those swim trunks??? If so, why the boxers underneath?? :confused:

And no matter how much it weighed, nice catch!

Well my bud has been fishing his whole life and he took the surmise, I personally didn't hold it. And the boxers under the trunks are a good ole way of keeping my package from getting an aqua slap when I'm flippin into the pond and stuff.