Squid Beware!

exSRAaron

So i was going through random facebook pics, and saw this...I almost sold my CBR600F2 to this kid a couple years back. Graduated from my High School. His name is Jesse. Apparently he's still the dumbass he was back then. Lil rant, but with all the sad motorcyclist stories lately, you would think people would ride a lil safer...

fuckingsquid.jpg

fuckinsquids.jpg

squidsfriend.jpg

fuckingsquid1.jpg

fuckingsquid2.jpg

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man all i have to say is everyone is stupid at some point in their life and life will teach you lessons. This guy will learn the hard way,but till then he will never understand. We all were new riders(squids)at one point and didnt know any better. I have seen too much gore so i know the importance of gear when riding. Stunting is another form of controll that should be learned to some degree,but wear gear and do it somewhere safe.

Wow, darwinism comes to mind.

I've never ridden like that no matter how new I was in 2003. In fact I had a 2piece suit my 1st month of riding back then. :D

Some people have no sense of how fragile we are and how HARD concrete is.

If water feels like concrete at 100mph, what does concrete feel like at 100mph? <---One of my favorite t-shirts.

yeah this kids a real winner :rolleyes: he used to work for my company till he wrecked one the company trucks and didnt fiss up. fuckin doushebag.

:lol: Yeah! It's fun not being nice sometimes isn't it? You calling him a douchebag made me proud. :cool:

I have to say I wore gear from day one. One of the best things anyone told me when I started racing was if you can't afford nice gear you can't afford to race. I aplyed that to riding as well

+1 for me

I am glad you are taking the time to call this tool out Aaron. Hopefully the next pics you see arent from his obituary

:dunno:....concrete?!

Then that would make the water still feel like SOFT caressing water at 100mph. No?:dunno::p

But I see what you mean. You're not suppose to research it like you're doing though. It's a statement made to open your mind. It would still be concrete, but harder you hit it, more damage it will do. Same goes for the water. :slap:

:lol: Yeah! It's fun not being nice sometimes isn't it? You calling him a douchebag made me proud. :cool:

:D

+1 for me

I am glad you are taking the time to call this tool out Aaron. Hopefully the next pics you see arent from his obituary

I just couldnt help myself...i really regret letting him test drive my F2 also. agh. But I'm happy now, because i got my REBATE check!

I guess the seat wasn't comfortable enough? or put in the right place?

i dunno...

and nice pic playerpro, LOL

I've always worn at least a helmet and leather jacket, unless i'm not crossing the 25 mph mark...