FREE: console TV

OGRE

console TV, the picture isn't the best but decent and the volume is touchy, but it's a very good deal, and it does work. i'm available to help load it in your truck weekdays till 3pm or anytime sunday.

it's free, it looks nice, you will need a truck to haul it. I am really going to throw it away after this weekend, i need to make room for my new dog smile.gif

Originally posted by Gas, Grass, or Ass:

sweet. hows sunday sound for everybody??

Depends on the time. My dad is stopping by for a bit :mad: so I'll probably have to waste a few hours for that. If we do it early, I should be alright, so long as I can get home by three. Otherwise, it will be closer to 6. Dave, would you just want to meet me up at my place, and ride with me from there?

614-876-4307

614-288-4223 (cell)

on the west side of town get off of 270 at the roberts road exit. (it's the first exit north of I-70)

go west, away from town, you will go over a bridge that goes over a train yard, take the first right at the stop light after the bridge after the bridge, this loops through an industrial park, there are no forks in it at all.

at the stop sign turn right on to walcutt, then take the next left, it will be springdale.

the next right will take you into my condo complex (there should be a mid 70's whit corvette right next to the entrance) once in just drive stright back toward the dumpster. my car will be on the left, park next to the purple cavilier. (wifes car)