Need Beer Keg!!!

PrincessPratt

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I REFUSE to do cans. That is even more tacky than a keg! lol.

Cans are more tacky then a keg... I think not...

Keg - Great for college parties and parties where people just want to get wasted.

Bottles - Not so hot for large parties due to the possibility of them breaking in coolers, falling off tables and breaking, and cleanup, bottle caps everywhere and lots of broken glass..

Cans - easy to throw in coolers, easy cleanup.

I would suggest different cases of canned beer that way everyone is happy and you wont have money going to waste for what you dont drink from a keg.

Oh hell yeah!! :cheers: I'm from PA and that's all we used to drink there!

Where at in PA? My Dad is from there east of Pittsburgh. I need to go see Ben's mom and dad soon to pick some up!

But, honestly I don't get what the big deal is with Yuingling (or however its spelled) everyone raved about it for the longest time before I tried it and when I did it tasted like Budweiser. If we're talking about beer we can't get around here, how about Fat Tire?

Nick, shandy is the shit but can get you into trouble since it tastes so good a case can dissappear in minutes.