House for Sale

03spydr

I'll be moving to Pennsylvania here pretty soon, so here it is...

3 bedroom

1 bath

2 story w/ basement

Detached 2 car garage w/workshop

1252 Lancaster Ave.

Reynoldsburg, OH 43068

Linky

(you can search by address)

God, looking at your taxes reminds me of my taxes here. (as mine are very similar to yours). Nice that they have went up $300 in 2 years, yet we STILL have to pay school income taxes. :rolleyes:

Reynoldsburg is definately a nice place to live though. Sounds like a great deal though; when Greg was doing comps for my refinance, he saw homes in my neighborhood that were smaller split levels, only 1 car garages, and sold for 120k.

Yeah, I practically stole it. It was actually listed at that for three months. Nobody would look at it because they figured it would be junk at that price. I will probably try to sell it for 119,000 just to move it quick. The appraised value was about 132,000 from both the mortgage and insurance people. If anyone is interested, call my cell at (614) 439-3970.

I'll be getting a realtor lined up this week.

Guest powers
if anyone here would like to inquire about financing this property please call me. 614-804-3451. I can do 100% financing with a 560 credit score as long as you have had no BK or Forclosure in the last 5 years. Bk and forclosure are ok with a higer credit score or a down payment.

Originally posted by BIG PAPA:

if anyone here would like to inquire about financing this property please call me. 614-804-3451. I can do 100% financing with a 560 credit score as long as you have had no BK or Forclosure in the last 5 years. Bk and forclosure are ok with a higer credit score or a down payment.

Greg is the guy for that. I'm a happy customer. graemlins/thumb.gif

Originally posted by BIG PAPA:

Sorry for the quick thread hijack... does this require PMI? I'm looking to buy a newer house next year --EDIT - just to be clear, not the one in this thread --, and HATE PMI with a passion smile.gif (850+ score if that matters) Thanks!

[ 11. August 2004, 11:29 PM: Message edited by: NurkVinny ]

Greg, are you offering an 80/20 financing plan? 'Cuz that's what I'M offering! smile.gif

Since we're hawking goods here, I work with Fifth Third Bank and can also set someone up with a variety of mortgage options, from $0 down and no PMI to 80/20 financing and 100% full financing depending on (you guessed it!) credit score. I'm pretty sure Reynoldsburg is a good area for special financing rates. PM me for more details!

Guest powers
Originally posted by NurkVinny:

Sorry for the quick thread hijack... does this require PMI? I'm looking to buy a newer house next year --EDIT - just to be clear, not the one in this thread --, and HATE PMI with a passion smile.gif (850+ score if that matters) Thanks!

No you do not have to have PMI to do a no down payment loan. I have GREAT 30 yr fixed rates one loan or an 80/20 with no pmi.