computer stands for sale

morabu

i have one for sale and my mom does as well

1st: mine is about 4 or 5 feet tall,and about 2 feet deep, and about 4 feet wide, it's light brown wood with a big desk area, it sits flush against a wall, NOT A CORNER DESK,has a pull out keyboard shelf, a built-in cd rack and has a drawer and a computer hole and 2 cubby holes, it also has a top shelf for whatever you want and two shelves next to where your monitor would go, still in good shape

i paid $125 about 2 years ago and i have no space for it now, will sell for $50

2nd: my mom has a MINT, cherry colored wood computer hutch, it's about 6 1/2 or 7 feet tall and about 2 feet deep, and about 3 feet wide(closed) and about 5 1/2 feet wide(open) this thing is a monster and would look great in someones house.

this thing has all of the same features of mine and then some, it has a cork-board area to pin up things, this thing is in GREAT SHAPE 1 or 2 dings

she paid $300 for this hutch and is looking to get about $150 for it

i have pics available upon request,for my desk, for my moms i will have to stop by her house and shoot some pics just post here or pm me

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i'll take

$45 for my computer stand

added a crappy pic of the front of my moms, sorry i couldn't open it to let everyboy see how really big this thing is!

this is currently my moms storage room and the ceilings are 8-8 1/2 feet tall, so you can see that this thing is like 6 1/2 feet tall with that beautiful cherry wood

i'll try..... to talk her down to $125

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/boss_dawg19/album?.dir=/2be6&.src=ph

edited for wrong link

ok guys and gals good new....my mom says that she wants this thing gone now, needs to clean out this room for other purposes

i talked to her and she is willing to get rid of it for $100

let me know if anyone is interested in hers or mine

thx

jon