sell or trade dreamcast and 200+ games

Art

I hate you... it is ALMOST every game made for the system. The games are Burnt so no books and about half are Japanese. Half of the Jap. games very playable.

I do also have a SNES, and NES, AND Arcade classis emulator for it with these it pushes the game total way over 400. Close to 75 Snes games 40 some nes games and lots-o-games on the classics.

Since there are so many games, I wont be able to list them all for awhile I have had this listed on here about 6 months ago if you have a way to dig up the post.

I did list all of the dreamcast games in that post, if not then I will need to find a free hour or two to list these.

I remember one game i do not have is some multi player worm fighting game.

I do know that 3 games are buggy...one is nfl 2k2 and i liked to play it so i have a real copy of also. The others, I have made a second copy of them.

yeah i have all the mega mans on the nes emulator smile.gif

They seem alot harder now, forgot all the lil tricks but it is funny how many of the old games you pick right back up.... I beat contra in 4 lives the first time i played smile.gif

I'm leaving for Chicago tomorrow night I will be back on Sunday.

The games require the boot disk then put in the games disk. you can also leave the game and go back to menu with out turning off the system.

Most all dreamcast games are Self boot they say if they are or not on the disk

ALL SNES NES AND ARCADE GAMES NEED THE BOOT DISKS (I HAVE).

it shouldnt be until late afternoon or early evening (between 4 and 7). either time would be fine with me. Give me a call on Sunday anytime and I can update the time frame a bit.

I live @ 23 and lazelle (north side).

403 0728.

Btw the case the games are in, alone is about $30 smile.gif

holds 200 cds, bigger than a phone book.

Arthur.

Hey Jerky,

Give me a call I was all ready to sell this, then I just found that Metropolis Street Racer is an early version of the XBOX game with cars that scores you kudos.

Bad ass lil' game great cars and music in this game same as the xbox version. I think this was a U.K. only release from seeing the funky spelling words i.e. COLOUR.

So call me and pick it up. NO pressure... just buy it damn it.