Anyone want a Motorola V710 cell phone???

cNeutron

Trying to sell my Motorola V710 cell phone, it's not very old at all. I guess it's like a couple months old. I need the money for bills at the end of the month, and i am just going to reactivate an older phone of mine. The V710 is an awesome phone it has a 1.2 megapixel camera, video camera, flash, speaker phone, it's blue tooth capable, it looks awesome, i already have a bunch of ring tones on it which can be kept, the only scratches are on the very top part of the phone where it opens, no matter what this phone gets these little marks there, if u buy a new one, 1 months later it WILL have these marks, un avoidable, other than that i think there is like one knick on it, looks great here is a link to the phone.... http://www.motorola.com/mdirect/hellomoto/experience/v710/html/homepage.shtml just click the "360 degree view" button, full resale i believe it goes for $300, it's $250 only if you are eligable for promotional prices brand new, i would like to get $200 for it, it's an awesome phone and that $100 bucks off, i might be willing to talk about the price, but don't expect it to drop very much at all, if you're interested please call me as soon as possible at 614-570-3235, i really need the money!

Guest red ridergt 98
hey i am the one who made the post but i put it under my friend's name (dark horse) b/c i was not registered on CR, i am willing to go down to maybe 175 or 180 in price, it comes w/ it's regular charger, car charger, and a hands free headset, it's w/ verizon, there is no warranty or anything it's just my phone that i bought that i need to get rid of for some cash at the end of this month, again if u have any questions or you're interested give me a call at 614-570-3235