3BR House for Rent: Grove City

zeitgeist57

I mentioned this house a few months ago, but it's now built and finished, and ready to occupy.

It is a 3BR, 1.5BA two story home in Urbancrest (Off of rt.62 south of 270 in Grove City). Good size lot, attached 1 car garage, laundry hookups on 2nd floor. 1414 square feet.

It's a very nice, new house with plenty of room. $900/mo. Also have a LWOTP (Lease with option to purchase available) also. PM me if you're interested. Thanks! smile.gif

Originally posted by zeitgeist57:

This is renting, but for a few bucks more a month you can get a lease w/ an option to purchase.

Lease option is a good deal. If you put the word out to some bigger coprorations, you can get the place rented pretty fast. We used to have over 75 houses in Marnier's Cove and Highland Lakes here in Westerville that went like hot cakes. We leased to a lot of Wendy's exec's. People moving around in jobs is your best bet to get the house leased out, esp with the buy option. If ya need any advice let me know, my dad has been doing this stuff for over 30 years.

Guest jpurdy2003

I take $900/mo consistently. THAT'S what I take smile.gif

Seriously...probably not. HUD is registering the house but I'm not looking to get $650 from them when someone else can give me $900.

I could hustle that up. Can I bring my pit bulls?

Thanks for the info on execs. I actually have a buddy with a property management company looking into that same thing. We're looking at 10 year leases available.

If you bring a dog, and he messes at least ONCE on the carpet, your security deposit goes bye bye smile.gif Hell, if YOU mess on the carpet I'll take your security deposit! ;)

Guest jpurdy2003
OK, then I'll keep him chained up in the yard. Would the neighbors mind a guy who throws house parties reminiscent of Snoop's "Gin & Juice" video? I hope nobody minds freaks in the living room getting it on who won't leave 'til 6 in the morn.

Originally posted by CJINOHIO03:

I am sure you might fit in with all the brotha's down there. It is kind of seedy.

That's real PC of ya! graemlins/thumbsdown.gif Thanks for hijacking my thread.

BTW, Urbancrest = 50%/50% black/white. My builder built a community of houses in Dunlane (down the road) and he had stuff stolen from the sites while the houses were being built several times. Urbancrest? NOT ONCE. This is a SLEEPY town where people keep to themselves. German Village has more thefts than Urbancrest!

My builder built a community of houses in Dunlane (down the road) and he had stuff stolen from the sites while the houses were being built several times. Urbancrest? NOT ONCE. This is a SLEEPY town where people keep to themselves. German Village has more thefts than Urbancrest!

All’s I’m going to say is anyone interested in the house should first drive through the neighbored before thinking any further. I was all about renting this place until I did. Sorry Clay, I though about saying something before but left it alone, but I believe your statement is just a bit misleading.

I've been going into that neighborhood for over a year now while the development was being built. The neighbor across the street is a retired mechanic, lives there with his wife. The next door neighbor is a single guy in construction, the other couple caddy-corner to them is an older retired couple.

It doesn't APPEAR to be the nicest neighborhood, but that's because not everyone shares the same vision. That's OK. Other homes are being built in the neighborhood, and the builders have talked to people interested in the homes we are starting because they've grown up in Urbancrest and never had a good option for housing.

I'm simply stating facts. One year of construction...NO THEFT. Neighborhood is quiet. Area is improving, and slowly being developed. the entire stretch of 270 towards I-71 is being reconstructed. Businesses are going up around the I-62/1-270 interchange.

If you don't want to rent...that's fine. I've worked with the developers and these are excellent quality single family homes with attached garages and full amenities. Please let me know if you are interested. That's all smile.gif Thanks!!!

Originally posted by Golden Brown Jack Trump:

OK, then I'll keep him chained up in the yard. Would the neighbors mind a guy who throws house parties reminiscent of Snoop's "Gin & Juice" video? I hope nobody minds freaks in the living room getting it on who won't leave 'til 6 in the morn.

Remind me to never rent a house to you! That the exact description of a landlords nightmear!

I live in Grove City, Urbancrest isn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be. He's exactly right, it's a pretty quiet communitiy. It's the Urbanhollow part that's bad, behind Shell and Frischs.