Quaker 5/2?? 6:30 Shell on Polaris meeting

Putty

I might go, depends on how I feel after work. What time is everyone planning on being there?

No one is twisting your arm, Pedro Sanchez Rodriquez Escobar Hernandez.

Guys don't give guys rides, it's just gay. I remember my wife and I at a stop light and 2 guys were riding 2up with eachother and my wife says, "Look at those faggots." I just laughed and said, "yes they are, I see them." :D

I guess it wouldn't be too bad if it's a girl behind the bars. It will be a girl right?? :eek:

I might go, depends on how I feel after work. What time is everyone planning on being there?

Correction, Dirty Pedro Sanchez Rodriquez Escobar Hernandez, or Dirty Sanchez for short.

I guess it wouldn't be too bad if it's a girl behind the bars. It will be a girl right?? :eek:

LOL! That's funny she said that....However, I'm not gay.

Correction, Dirty Pedro Sanchez Rodriquez Escobar Hernandez, or Dirty Sanchez for short.

:lol:

LOL! That's funny she said that....However, I'm not gay.

lol, I know you're not gay man. :wink: :tongue:

I couldn't do it, the thought of holding on to a dudes waist and leaning on him as he stops his bike like I'm mounting him, is something I'd never do though. I will NOT go out like that homie. :fruit:

I'll be there as long as the weather holds out. I'd like to meet some of you. I'll be on an '03 rc51(original red/silver color scheme, I know I met a guy on here with the 05 or 06 black scheme).

Guess I'll look for 2 guys riding 2up?

I'll be sure to post up the pictures of you tonight..

Can I borrow your camera? :D

Damn, sure wish I lived closer. I love the people on this site. Nice, funny, and seem really cool to hang with outside of riding too.

It might rain here in Dayton, how's the weather looking up there in Columbus tonight for your gathering. :dunno:

Who told you my middle names?? :D

The weather for tonight looks pretty good, partly cloudy and 70 degrees.

Talk like that won't make your meeting with me pleasant. :thefinger: I am not riding 2up with a dude. I'll be RIDING my GF on HER bike. Thank you very much. As you were.

Talk like that won't make your meeting with me pleasant. :thefinger: I am not riding 2up with a dude. I'll be RIDING my GF on HER bike. Thank you very much. As you were.

...and I thought this was a joking crowd :banana:

haha! Last time I went I remember seeing a kaw with some custom paint that I've seen on here...I'll look around for that crowd again.

Guys don't give guys rides, it's just gay. I remember my wife and I at a stop light and 2 guys were riding 2up with eachother and my wife says, "Look at those faggots." I just laughed and said, "yes they are, I see them." :D

Ive been saving these for soooo long and now is the perfect time..

Putty and Dragknee getting close last summer.

img3620dy7.jpg

img3619xk8.jpg