oil filter help

ohio_wookie

Guest lustful
well if you do take it somewhere... don't let them overtightent like they always do whenever i have to change someone elses oil for them... then you will just be uber screwed again

Guest nevarmore

If its that much of a pain in the ass, have you considered a remote oil filter mount??

As a bonus since you have to run oil line anyway, you can tap an oil cooler into the system pretty easily at the same time.

Don't be a wussy, get some oil on you. Makes a man out of ya, seriously. Grab a rag, wipe it off, then you are good to go.

Why pay $15-25 for something you can do yourself for $8-12? The time it would take me to get my oil changed I'd already have it done.

Guest jpurdy2003
Honestly, for the price of a change at Jiffy Lube with store-brand conventional sludge, you could put full synthetic in yourself and reward yourself with a cheesesteak afterwards. It's a no-brainer.

Originally posted by Jack Pee:

Honestly, for the price of a change at Jiffy Lube with store-brand conventional sludge, you could put full synthetic in yourself and reward yourself with a cheesesteak afterwards. It's a no-brainer.

I like that kinda thinking. Cheesesteak

smile.gif