ATTN: AWD CAR OWNERS!!! It's coming!!!

Hoop-D

A while back it was posted that Quantum Technologies (formerly Quantum Racing) was looking into purchasing an AWD-capable dynamometer.

WELL...in a matter of a few weeks, it WILL be here and located off of Scottslawn Road...just 10 minutes north of Dublin on Route 33.

This 2WD/AWD dyno takes a radically different approach to chassis dynamometer testing....

The Dynapack! - the only unique and technically sophisticated dyno available today in a market that is crowded with cookie-cutter designs. It has SOLVED the problem of tire slippage and the inconsistencies of the tire to roller interface.

PM me for details or feel free to call me (Jason) at 614-804-4166. You may also stop by the shop between 10-6 M-Sa. or visit www.Quantum-Racing.com

Also...come visit us at the Import Life Tour car show on APRIL 10th at the Quantum booth. We'll have more info. available at the show...such as rates, introductory offers, etc. !!!

Guest jpurdy2003
Originally posted by EvilEvo:

Well it's not like you can go to True Value an pick one up. They're not cheap. smile.gif

Can't wait ! ! ! So who's gonna be first? tongue.gif

Meh. I've got two in my dorm room. tongue.gif

I'll be sure to bring the Talon down once I get some serious mods.

Originally posted by TurboMark:

I might be interested in knowing what your rates are. I want to know the advantages (price and performance wise) to using your system as opposed to dropping my rear diff and just dynoing my car wwd style. I do need to get hte car tuned and have the nitrous setup tuned properly too.

You have a PM!