LaSota Racing June Dynotuning special

rl

For the Month of June we are offering special prices.

Dynotuned prices

$275 + dynotime (~$65) for a single program switch chip and a N/A vehicle

$330 + dynotime (~$65) for a Supercharged/turbocharged/Nitrous vehicle

$25 for a switch cable and up to 3 additional programs

Mailorder prices

$269 for a single program switch chip for NA EEC-V (96+) vehicles

$25 for a switch cable and up to 3 additional programs

All prices are before tax.

If you contact us in the month of June about a chip then we will give you these prices.

Thanks,

Rob LaSota

www.lasotaracing.com

(740) 971-4901

How accurate are the mail order tunes?

If I get a mail/dyno tune, I 'll need an N/A tune, N20 tune, stock tune, and a PCM disable tune. I will probablly wait until later in the summer for a tune.

I'd like to get my car dynotuned. I'd need a 93/94 tune, 100+ tune, and possibly an n20 tune. I'd like the switch cable as well. Hmmm...

Derek, I wanna run the SHO again, tongue.gif

For a basically stock car, the mail order tunes are right on - for nitrous, It'd be 1000% safer to have a wide band on it. Most of the nitrous tunes when you use the mfg. supplied jets err on the side of safety. But a couple of the returnless cars we have tuned with nitrous have had totally whacky A/F readings, so it's better to do a dynotune on it. Zex kits with smaller shots work really well, Noszles kits usually have problems. With a switch chip, you get up to 4 tunes, a stock position and 3 anti-theft positions.

I'd need to know the EEC code on the Taurus, but I'm about 99% certain we can do all those things that you need.

Call Rob at 740-971-4901 if you want to schedule a tune - or email me at don@lasotaracing.com

We will honor those prices if you contact us in June about the tunes and get them done in a reasonable time frame - we have no control over chip prices increasing so we can't do the special forever.

FYI: Besides doing this we also do a lot of work directly for SCT - we have been across the country training other SCT dealers showing them how to tune and conducting classrooms and dynotune days with them. I'm also co-author of SCT's 100+ page dealer's tuning manual and the Pro Racer Tuning manual. I'm working on the product documentation for the XCalibrator 2 this evening right now.

We have one XCalibrator 1 flasher left that we will make a deal on also.

Thanks!

Don