CR.com decals available NOW!

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

What do you need done? You need a store setup, that could be as easy as a page with the wares and prices. Then email shop@columbusracing.com with items and amounts, take paypal that would be the easiest, seems pretty simple. Only you would have to have someone box and send orders, or pickup at meets.

PM me if you need help with anything, could be a good way to raise some money.

Sounds like a simple enough webpage with the itmes and prices like you said, and an email added that should work with PayPal as the payment recipient.

Tina stays home all day with the kids, so maybe we can go that route. Sounds like we may have a plan smile.gif

Guest SupraAEIMT
Ok, since he doesn't want to ship any, who wants to let me mail them 5 bucks, plus a stamp, so they can mail it back to me? Hell, I send 10 bucks so it's worth your while.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest White Horse

Just a thought... some of us don't like to put stickers on our cars.. keep the "sleeper" look if I may. Also, anything with the word "racing" on your car just adds to the antagonism a police officer feels everytime he sees my 2dr V8 powered sportscar.

Since I don't need or want the aggravation of dealing w/ every 5-oh and riceboy on the road, but still would like to "represent" for CR, why not offer a more tasteful "CR" sticker.(as in just the letters "C" and "R") This would be recognizable by fellow members, but not necessarily attract unwanted attention or detract from the "stock" look.

:D

Originally posted by Akula:

Is the mail order thing together?

Close! I have envelopes :Dgraemlins/thumb.gif

I'll get some stamps this weekend, and we'll be good to go on Monday. I'll also have a Paypal account setup for those that wanna go that route...

Originally posted by On a Pale Horse:

Just a thought... some of us don't like to put stickers on our cars.. keep the "sleeper" look if I may. Also, anything with the word "racing" on your car just adds to the antagonism a police officer feels everytime he sees my 2dr V8 powered sportscar.

Since I don't need or want the aggravation of dealing w/ every 5-oh and riceboy on the road, but still would like to "represent" for CR, why not offer a more tasteful "CR" sticker.(as in just the letters "C" and "R") This would be recognizable by fellow members, but not necessarily attract unwanted attention or detract from the "stock" look.

you could just cut the C and th eR out of the sticker;)

then u could have a "olumbus acing" sticker on your toolbox ;)

Guest White Horse
Originally posted by RX7dood:

you could just cut the C and th eR out of the sticker;)

then u could have a "olumbus acing" sticker on your toolbox ;)

LOL! graemlins/thumb.gif Nah, they would be too small! Then how would I compensate for my small penis?

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by On a Pale Horse:

+1