Sat 5/7

04r1

Guest Scoobysnack
Originally posted by Cap'n Kickass:

Oh no, please do. I'd love to hear what you KNOW.

I was just messing around. I figured that would be apparent with the smilies ( :confused:tongue.gif ). I don't know what either of your cars have run. I don't really care either. Like I said I was just making a joke. You came in and made fun of a GLI so why can't I tease you alittle bit?

So unless your taking alittle joke personal I have no idea wtf your problem is.

Originally posted by ScoobySnack:

I was just messing around. I figured that would be apparent with the smilies ( :confused:tongue.gif ). I don't know what either of your cars have run. I don't really care either. Like I said I was just making a joke. You came in and made fun of a GLI so why can't I tease you alittle bit?

So unless your taking alittle joke personal I have no idea wtf your problem is.

I don't have a problem, and I too was messing around. Though, I didn't include smilies. I was really just curious as to what you've heard about my times in my old T/A. Nothing more, nothing less. And the Vdub guys don't like us going on their board anymore and teasing them, so I decided to carry it over a bit to this board. tongue.gif <== Note the smilie.

Guest Scoobysnack
Originally posted by Cap'n Kickass:

I don't have a problem, and I too was messing around. Though, I didn't include smilies. I was really just curious as to what you've heard about my times in my old T/A. Nothing more, nothing less. And the Vdub guys don't like us going on their board anymore and teasing them, so I decided to carry it over a bit to this board. tongue.gif <== Note the smilie.

It can be hard to tell on the internet, especially when you don't really know the other person.

I've heard your T/A ran A 16 or 17. It changes everytime I'm told. I'm sure it pulled a MUCH faster time, but the only one I was told about was the 16 or 17.

Dubohio seems pretty dead now that we left. I looked over there the other day and there weren't to many posts. Some kill stories about VDubs beating some civics. graemlins/gives.gif

:D

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by neonkiller:

You gonna be out this weekend i aint slow no more ;)

All things are relative, and this is a board that has seen 7 second strip cars, and 800+ hp street cars. My car will do 150 on the highway, and I consider it slow. My cougar *should* be good for high 12's as is, and I dont think its fast.

So....how fast is that front drive Nazi "peoples car"? tongue.gif