saturday night

Adam

well that is not what the honda hatch that got pulled over and let go said happened

and i left with the guys up front and was in the back of the first pack and just chillin while things ahead of me were going on when everyone of the damn retards caught up and we driving like morons. So a few others and I turned around at morse and headed back the other way when a cop got on a yellow zo6's ass and a friend and i got off on 670, hope the zo6 didn't get pulled over, thanks for the warning about the cop to the dude in the z06

the black hatch pulled over when the cop was flagging me over. only 2 people got pulled over. everyone else got pulled over, and i would like to keep the details to a minimum for now please as i need to go to court to settle the situation, thanks,

Damien

Originally posted by Car Enthusiast:

and i left with the guys up front and was in the back of the first pack and just chillin while things ahead of me were going on when everyone of the damn retards caught up and we driving like morons. So a few others and I turned around at morse and headed back the other way when a cop got on a yellow zo6's ass and a friend and i got off on 670, hope the zo6 didn't get pulled over, thanks for the warning about the cop to the dude in the z06

That yellow Z06 was Buzz, and, no, he didn't get pulled over, although the cop apparently tailed him for about five miles.

Guest vtecura

anybody think im a ricer?

i remember passing the gli and the grand am, i was trying to stay ahead of all the "ricers" in the back of the pack that seem to not know how to control their cars. I hate riding in the back, cause all of them guys drive like idiots trying to "catch the sprayed zo6 with a civic" i dont feel safe out there in back, so i did my best to stay out front and kinda make sure everything was clear ahead for everyone...plus its linda cool to be doing 60 way out front and getting passed like im sitting still. im def. bringing my camera and getting some moving pictures...you know car is clear and everything around it is blurred. i should see you all next week.

Guest vtecura
long story...my freinds used to call my acura VTECURA (vtec acura)...they heard i needed new plates, and bought those for me to put on my acura...i totaled my acura 2 months ago, and kept the plates instead of paying for new ones and registering them...on march of 06 the plates will be changed, and it will make some sense.

Originally posted by neonkiller:

Good thing i went to chicago, lol, Jimmy you gonna be out this upcoming weekend?

I was wondering where you were at Shanton. I told you that next time I was out I would race you but you missed me. Maybe next time.

Originally posted by vtecura:

anybody think im a ricer?

i remember passing the gli and the grand am, i was trying to stay ahead of all the "ricers" in the back of the pack that seem to not know how to control their cars. I hate riding in the back, cause all of them guys drive like idiots trying to "catch the sprayed zo6 with a civic" i dont feel safe out there in back, so i did my best to stay out front and kinda make sure everything was clear ahead for everyone...plus its linda cool to be doing 60 way out front and getting passed like im sitting still. im def. bringing my camera and getting some moving pictures...you know car is clear and everything around it is blurred. i should see you all next week.

So let me get this straight, you get way out in front and then do slower than the speedlimit.. people behind you are trying to race, and you consider this safe?

I consider you an obstacle. A dumb obstacle at that.

Originally posted by Dr. Z06:

That yellow Z06 was Buzz, and, no, he didn't get pulled over, although the cop apparently tailed him for about five miles.

well tell buzz thanks for the headsup about the cop

• 3 weeks later...