Cruzin Tonight with 441 WHP

yotaman88210

We need to meet at Kroger or Hooters tonight (SAT 9)and have ourselves a lap or two around the finest racetrack in Columbus....270.... Either Krogers or Hooters is good for me they are somewhat close to each other, lemme me know what you guys think. Someone has to want a peice of a 440 horse integra!!! Come get some...look for the white teg with the big Front Mount....see you there

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, what happend to krogers and geero's? I see that they weren't on the list of todays events yesterday, like normal. why? What'd I miss? Where's everyone meet now then?

Lets get another good night out before the shutdown!!! It is a true story that kroger sucks, and this story has been told many times...but where else would we meet on short notice....Come out tonight and bring lots of people and lots of pistons (rotors will work too) :D

Originally posted by yotaman88210:

HAHA....ok... so is anyone going to give us a good race tonight...? Any takers graemlins/grin2.gif

I'm down. Sorry, just saw this thread, or else I would have responded sooner.

Z06 > Integra

True story, as told by Johnny Fucking Bravo.

Originally posted by linn.35:

as for where to go in the future, i say we bring back the thrift store on 161. starting next weekend the 15th.

Yeah, good luck with that. As I remember, they actually brought out the ghetto-bird to tell people to leave last year. That spot is dead. Forever.

Originally posted by Dr. Z06:

Z06 > Integra

True story, as told by Johnny Fucking Bravo.

So, did your buddy give you a big hug and a thanks for bench racing his Integra and then getting him dragged around the south end of the outerbelt over and over and over?

I'd say that I put 30 cars on him. Pitifully, that's not even an exaggeration. There's vid of it, and of Linn working his ass over too.

Did he ask you to come on here and bench race his car?

The past few weekends we have been out and nothing interesting happened...no one wanted to run... so I was just trying to get a few more out and about. Looks like it worked... Last night was a good time and the first real race he has had since his rebuild. His fucking turbo had too much lag from a 40 roll(No intentions of making excuses) Oh and I would say you pulled 32 maybe 33 cars on him or 10 school buses how ever you wanna look at it.... Send me a PM when Billy gets those videos up...

Originally posted by yotaman88210:

The past few weekends we have been out and nothing interesting happened...no one wanted to run... so I was just trying to get a few more out and about. Looks like it worked... Last night was a good time and the first real race he has had since his rebuild. His fucking turbo had too much lag from a 40 roll(No intentions of making excuses) Oh and I would say you pulled 32 maybe 33 cars on him or 10 school buses how ever you wanna look at it.... Send me a PM when Billy gets those videos up...

LOL - yeah, if he was looking for action last night, I'd say he found all he could handle.

If we decide not to post the vid publically, then I'll see about having Billy sending you the vid privately.

Originally posted by Trouble Maker:

Literally, I bet my farts from the White Castle I had last night make more torque than that car.

Fixed, based on my observations last night - of the car, not your flatulence.

Originally posted by Dr. Z06:

Fixed, based on my observations last night - of the car, not your flatulence.

I don't think a fart would have an inherent amount of torque associated with it. It would probably have an inherent amount of power associated with it from the potential energy stored in the combustible gasses. If said combustible gasses were put into some sort of engine then the mechanical translation of energy would produce torque which would be dependent on the engine parameters.

But I get you're point. tongue.gif