CR GOlf Outing...

The Man of Steele

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Crocostimpy:

Why would we play a scramble? I'm in for just stroke play with the loser of each hole (per foursome) has to drink a beer. smile.gif

I'll play you in stroke play. You might want to pick up an 18 pack of PBR on your way though... graemlins/burnout.gif:D

-Marc

yea, i'm down too. havent played since last summer i think, maybe the year before. yea watch out for flying clubs, i took a 6 iron in the forehead a couple years ago, yea and he was the only black guy i've ever played with. haha, let's not repeat history

Why would we play a scramble? I'm in for just stroke play with the loser of each hole (per foursome) has to drink a beer. smile.gif

Bring your wallet :D If I hit like I was last night... watch out! Although I'll have to find someone to chip for me since I get OWN3D by the chipping tongue.gif

Maybe it should be the loser has to watch the other 3 drink a beer... that would be more interesting tongue.gif

Originally posted by treefiddyzzz:

Anyone have any idea what day this event will be taking place?

Dang nick, calm down... it'll get posted tongue.gif

I am calm Joshua.....just curious to see how good of a golfer you are. I know I want to play this weekend, provided the weather is good. Anyone interested let me know. graemlins/thumb.gif

Just making sure... dude, please don't call me that, my name is Josh, not Joshua. Thanks :cool:

I'm a decent golfer at best... some times I have my on days, and other I have my not so on days... I've only been golfing a year... I was hitting the balls pretty good last night though... I think I figured out what my problem was, so we'll see next time I get to the course. smile.gif

Sounds good man....we'll see who hits em farther and straighter ;)

Shit, we know who goes straight, you homo! smile.gif

Just mess'in with ya... don't get your panties in a bunch tongue.gif

That's not saying much for Josh...

My PW > His driver

:Dgraemlins/nutkick.gif

Shit, I seem to recall 2 days ago us being at the driving range and me hitting just as far as you graemlins/nutkick.gifgraemlins/finger.gif