CR GOlf Outing...

The Man of Steele

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Peekachoo:

shit, nothing... and I remember at the airport, our drives were about the same... just admit it.. you suck at FLOG too! :D

I believe I beat you by about 40 strokes that day... And out driving me on 1 out of 18 holes doesn't count.

That is all...

• 2 weeks later...
Ok you dicks I got 2 dates, We can either do it Sat. June 5 or Sat. June 17 . We are looking around 30 bucks per person includes keg and prizes (free golf passes etc.) Tee off will be at 11 am followed by a stake dinner at around 3 when we all finnish. I have 35 people accounted for. I'll get exact prices when you all chose either of those two dates. I was thinking maybe a little car hang out show just a meet and great seeing as the parking lot is big afterwords. Did I mention we are going to have a keg ? I need to know what beer, I was thinking bud light cuz it's easy to pound down. Please if your coming pm me with your name and away to get ahold of you eg. tele number. Thanks , Chris

Guest SweeeetSilvia

I am up for the 17th, that date is better for me, I just injured my wrist yesterday on the last hole at High Land :mad: So I should be able to play by then.

-Dan