Friday, 10/29

Dr. Pomade

Originally posted by Captain cracker:

We need a cruise tonite =)

+1 I'm putting the se-r up real soon and would like to get in one more cruise in its N/A state. We should get some peps to bring so some video cameras,,I'm sure we won't have many more nights like tonight this year.

Originally posted by Burst Knock:

We're doing Geeros then. Feel free to come by and join us smile.gif

You bringing your car out tonight, Anthony? Just wondering (i.e., not trying to work up a race with you).

Maybe we could run through Geeros and orchestrate some sort of cruise.

No, I just got back into town and the car is:

1) Filthy

2) Almost outta gas

3) Still using a bent retaining washer (which needs a machined replacement, not the Autozone special)

4) Still running on Pro-Stars, which I've learned the hard way not to use as cruising wheels

I will participate, however, in the MR2. I do not plan on straying far from this side of town, though. Chris and I are taking turns keeping an eye on our dad. He got out of the hospital today after spinal replacement surgery, so we're staying close in case he needs anything.

Originally posted by Burst Knock:

Doesn't matter anyways, they never showed up last night. We had about 30 people out and the people across the tracks kept to themselves.

Cause we were to busy setting up races with bike for money. We had at least 50 people over with us and more then 25 cars. Plus we knew you guys wouldnt race so why bother... So we had a eventful night and had a good cruise around the track after all our money races where done with..

Originally posted by The Vette:

Cause we were to busy setting up races with bike for money. We had at least 50 people over with us and more then 25 cars. Plus we knew you guys wouldnt race so why bother... So we had a eventful night and had a good cruise around the track after all our money races where done with..

Well, because you said you'd be over to see if people wanted to cruise.

No biggie, you backing out of things is getting to be quite commonplace.

Here, try www.columbusstreetracing.net , that's seems to be right up your alley. Ya know, "hard core" street racer and all!

Funny this is all coming from a guy who is too scared to race me with his faster car.. :rolleyes:

Who said I was scared to race you? You bitched out at Norwalk, and now a challenge stands at Edgewater on November 20th.

Lol, Sam the "hard core" street racer. Bring it to the track, we'll see how much of a badass your car is there under more controlled conditions.

Oh, I'll be driving. You better pray your engine holds together, you'll be needing a 300 shot to keep up.

Chris will you be there also. I dunno the situation on your car, but would like to see how it runs down the track. This is for Chris green not cold air... tongue.gif

Sorry Sam, my GP is no more. At least in it's current state. :( I'll have something for, well, almost everyone in Columbus in the spring. :D

I actually meant I'll have to drive Anthony's car. Once he gets wailed on with the 50's, you'll have to swap up to be a match for me in his car. :D

Originally posted by Obsequy Empire:

Sorry Sam, my GP is no more. At least in it's current state. :( I'll have something for, well, almost everyone in Columbus in the spring. :D

I actually meant I'll have to drive Anthony's car. Once he gets wailed on with the 50's, you'll have to swap up to be a match for me in his car. :D

Ok, I will see you guys there..

Ok, I will see you guys there..

I'll believe it when I see it, your track record for following through sucks.

Oh, and this doesn't mean taking a picture of Edgewater, photoshopping your car into the staging lanes, and trying to pass it off as showing up graemlins/nod.gif