Looking for a new job...

exSRAaron

we need people at iron pony to work back in the recieving department. Not the most glorious job but you can get full time hours and a discount on parts.

Hmm...this sounds nice...i need a job too..

Mods please clean this thread up...not trying to be a dick guys, but I am seriously looking for a new job. thanks,

Aaron

I did seriously ask you what type of work you were looking for though. What exactly do you mean by "something hands-on"? Will this be a summer job or something you need until you finish school or something? Give us something to work with.

If you want me to delete my first reply just say so and I will.

I did seriously ask you what type of work you were looking for though. What exactly do you mean by "something hands-on"? Will this be a summer job or something you need until you finish school or something? Give us something to work with.

If you want me to delete my first reply just say so and I will.

I prefer something hands-on, working on motorcycles, cars, roofing, construction, but I'm open to anything...possible long-term job, or just the summer. I'm pretty much open to anything. I just thought everyone was making a joke outta it! :confused: Any help is appreciated tho.

Aaron