ColumbusDSM Track Rental 2005 #1

iwishiwascool

Monday May 16th 12pm - 4pm

Norwalk Raceway is officially reserved.

We have Exactly 30 spots available not a single one more.

I made it one hour less this time as we had at least an hour of down time.

Your name goes on the list when you have paid. Cost is $30 to run $5 to watch. We will cook out and what not again.

Payment can be paypaled to columbusdsm@hotmail.com or I can arrange to meet up with you via PM.

16 spots remaining

[ 24. April 2005, 08:42 PM: Message edited by: iwishiwascool ]

We cant do refunds unless we fill up the spots, then you can sell yours to someone else. If we allowed refunds the chances of me being SOL last minute paying money out of my pocket are too great.

Best way to play it would be to wait and make sure you can take the day. Things dont fill up rapidly until the last month.

I encourage anyone who is confident they can make it to sign up as soon as possible as I get nervous if we dont fill spots.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest doggunracing
I'm planning on going as long as I'm in town that weekend (and there's still space). Just because most don't know names, can you put the car beside it on the list? :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest FastSaleen
If I didn't have a road course race weekend with my Saleen May 21-22, I'd go for sure. That close to a points event where I'm defending my championship, I can't risk breaking the car.